ENJOY A COMPLIMENTARY DINNER WITH ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY PAUL MASON AND SOME OF HIS TRUSTED ADVISORS.
At these complimentary estate planning dinner seminars, estate attorney Paul Mason will provide you with actionable information that you will be able to use for your own personal estate planning.
Homeowners, business owners, and anyone with assets owe it to themselves, and their family, to get honest facts on proper estate planning.
Many past attendees that already had a simple Will were astonished to learn that they are not as protected as they thought. Paul Mason’s Estate Planning Dinner Seminars will educate you on the legal and practical steps you should take to protect your assets, your wishes, and the people that you love.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Name a guardian for a minor child or grandchild.
- Avoid a long and expensive court process known as probate.
- Make your medical wishes known and ensure they are honored.
- Make sure the money you leave behind would be immediately and privately available to your family.
- Protect your spouse and children’s inheritance from creditors, predators, future divorces, and lawsuits.
- Leave behind more than just money and homes, but pass on a legacy.
Thursday, December 7, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
At this complimentary dinner seminar, estate attorney Troy Brinkman will provide you with actionable information that you will be able to use for your own personal estate planning.
Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
1805 Briargate Pkwy
Colorado Springs, CO 80920